One more day of April left… I’m still not convinced that Spring has arrived, but there is evidence of denial everywhere – in the flesh coloured tights or (shock!) bare legs and peep-toes that are starting to appear. Brave, brave people. I am still freezing my tits off. In honour of it almost being Spring, here are a few on my seasonal wish list.
1. See by Chloe – gorgeous scent with fresh notes of bergamot, apple blossom, heart of jasmine and ylang-ylang. This confirms that I love-love ylang-ylang.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs cross over bag. Discovered this perfectly sized gem while browsing at Heathrow last week and haven’t stopped lusting after it since. I know ‘mint’ is having a moment but I’m still partial to a nudey-pink.
3. Lush Amandopondo Bubble Bars – my favourite affordable indulgence. For the price of a Starbucks latte you can bathe a la Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Yes really, that many bubbles. I’ll take the latte too.
4. Necklace from Next. Perfect pop of colour, embracing the fluro trend this Spring without blinding your friends and loved ones or resembling a traffic cone. I would pair it with a plain cobalt top.
5. Sherbet coloured taxis. How delightful! I saw a few lavendar coloured ones in London and they made me smile.
6. Safari top by Ted Baker. Symmetrical giraffes. What else is there to say?
7.Pompeii by Bastille. Such a catchy tune, no?
8. Pied a Terre jumper. Slouchy jumper with a touch of lurex but still cozy and soft.